Wednesday, March 30, 2011

About Me

Hello, my name is Andrew Levin, and my interests come in a wide variety, from tennis to biology. Basketball and tennis are my favorite sports, but I enjoy basketball the most. Not many experiences can compare to the intensity of a close basketball game between two rival schools. Another passion of mine, science fascinates me. On the contrary, blogging will never be one of my hobbies, but I definitely recognize it as a valuable learning and communicating tool. People of all ages can use blogging in order to read about new ideas, write about their own ideas, and learn from each other. For these reasons, I believe blogging is valuable. During the next nine weeks, I hope to learn how I can maintain a healthy weight without playing sports after graduation. Also, I hope to learn about the negative impacts certain drugs could make on my life. As for my life goals, there are four things I want to accomplish: be successful, raise successful children, positively impact the world, and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment